Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Offside Flag Has Been Raised.


The ego has landed.The topic right now is already out of topic.

To be honest I'm not a little bit feel guttered with comments of a person so called "Dr.Ahmad" in Federation of Bloggers.And I don't even care,whoever,which ever,or what ever he is,I don't care.

Well I'm not feel offended by the latest entry of Deniel about men@women ego,but I'm slightly bittered because I've been rubber-stamped a person who denies the rule of God.I'm clearly believe that it's not his intention to say this,but about my opinion to be free and independent,for me it's not against rule of God.

According from Sigmund Freud,everyone in this world has 3 different type of emotion.Id,ego and super-ego.

Id is the feeling to be pleasure.Sex,hunger and sleep is one of those feelings.We cannot control this feelings,because this is what human should be(fitrah).

The Ego comprises that organized part of the personality structure which includes defensive, perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions. Conscious awareness resides in the ego, although not all of the operations of the ego are conscious. The ego separates what is real. It helps us to organize our thoughts and make sense of them and the world around us.

Now,if I defend my perception,my opinion,is that I already disobey my God?

Super-ego is a control agent for both id and ego,such as government,religion or anything authorizes us in life,are actually surpressed our own id(especially to commit murder,to rape,or to rob bank) and ego (to think,express,to feel,to say your opinion).We need super-ego to control ourselves to be behave,but overusing it,it's like ISA of your own.

We need law but we don't need law to surpress us.

Sin or virtue,is not in our hands.We cannot simply judge people according with his opinion or his attitude.This is the problem for "holier-than-thou" people.Always love to judge people with self judgement.

Sin and virtue is in God's hand.You cannot decide which one go to heaven,which one go to hell by your own mentality,your own judgement.You're not a God.Only God can decide that.

In a meantime as we lives in this world,we carry on our lives,and keep on expressing your opinion because it's what you should be.

There's an Irish princip that I always hold,

Amhain Dia litriu breith me.Only God can judge me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u da tgk comment entry ni dlm blog FOB?
better u check balik comment tu..
tgk link fs yg mamat tu ltak...

Ez the Conspirator said...

dah tengok dah.
I kena dajal.
ala dah biasa kena benda2 macam ni.