Sunday, February 1, 2009

An Idiot Create Me A Stupid Friendster.

http://profiles.friendster.com/78653923

First of all,I never have a Friendster account.

Second,I'm not Malaysian citizen.I'm in Glenmore,Calgary,AB,Canada.

The picture that being used in that Friendster is 2 years old.If I intend to create my Friendster I will update my new pictures,perhaps with sexy or naked pictures of me to attract sex-maniac to add me.

There's a lot guys who trying to add me by saying "hiiii..leh kenal..","hi cuteeeeyy..""hi syggg..!!",and I will replied "You're retarded" or "dumbass".

I won't put my name "Ezreen Sulaiman",instead I will put my nicks such as "Ez the Conspirator","Double E","E" or "Ez".

Anyway wasu makatan,thanks for information.Let me inform you again,I NEVER HAVE A FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT.

Nami,did you smell this is Fahmi's job?I think he knew my password.I never change my email password,because I don't know how.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

gile busuk hati.

Ez the Conspirator said...

i x buat ape2 pun.dia je yg hold the grudge kat i.

Unknown said...

my dear, that's seriously crazy.
psycho la org yg create tu.

Anonymous said...

terk gle ko yg create profile tu..
create tanpa berfikir...
aduh~

Ez the Conspirator said...

ala sarah,i dah biasa dah..ramai perverts sekarang ni.

kat ym lagi la ramai..bersepah2.

i x tau la ko_e,u dah lama baca blog i kan,ada tak unsur2 sex i penah tulis?tak,kan?