Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dear Bestie.

To my bestie,

We start to know each other in the wrong way.We both argue and fighting over a man,which for me is ridiculous.We fight and finally I have to accept,it's your man and I have to accept it.

For me he is a nice man.He might not smell good,always sweaty when we met up,and he is 'a person out from cave',no table manners in front of food.But he always be himself,and that's his character.He always touches people that he love with his words,his childish character that finally make us laugh.I knew you also touches with his character too.(to that guy,this is honest,okay?No offense! )

I don't need to argue,and I don't want to fight about him anymore.What's past is past,bygone is bygone.I wouldn't ask him to pay back everything that I spent for him during 1 year in relationship with him.

It's your right to defend your right.But seriously,I don't want to steal back your boy.It's your boyfriend.I just want to create joke,and be goofy like friend to friend.I'm just his friend,not more than that.

Believe me,your friendship worth everything that I could ever get.And I really mean it.I know during I'm in hospital it's you crying for me.I guess nobody except you.And I appriciate for that.

And I know it's hard for be a best friend for someone who currently in love with ex.If you be like me you'll know it's hard.But friendship is over up above,no one could ever disturb it.

I already lost my sister because of him,now I don't want to lose my bestfriend too.

I can disappear from both of you,if you want to.If you really want me to do that,I will stop blogging,I will stop Myspacing,everything.Just to make sure both of you happy.

You see,everytime both of you got crisis,I'm the one that should be blame.I'm tired to be blamed all the time.I'm tired to be in between of relationship,and I don't want to be in limbo.

If you really mean "friends forever",then you should embrace those words with care and love,not doubts and envy.

History is history.Germany killed 100,000 French in World War II,but now they became friends.How many Japanese died after American blasted an atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki,yet they are one of the biggest trade partner in the world.

We should learn from history,and I failed to love him because of doubt.If you repeat mistakes like I did,you'll be the one who screaming out and disappointing.

Take care of him with love and care.And take care of me as your best friend.

I swear to God that he is nothing but my best friend.

Before I end this open letter,let us sing this Spongebob's song together,shall we?

F is for friendship,friends forever
U is for U and me
N is for N-yway and N-ything at all!
It's all fun for me!

hug and kisses bestie!

xoxo

Viva forever!

No comments: