Wednesday, August 27, 2008

USA Election:Obama for the World?


Well,this is the job to be the most powerful person in the only superpower in the world(although emerging Russia,China and India still not close enough),United States of America,the biggest economy in the world,GDP worth $13,543,000,000,000,the biggest military in the world,we talk big here,my giant neighbor,USA.


304 million people living within it's border,and just like Condoleeza Rice warns Malaysian Foreign Minister Rais Yatim "it doesn't matter if you[Malaysia] don't satisfy with us[United States],it's a serious matter if we[United States] don't agree with you[Malaysia]".This is superpower,not even single country came close to fight.Russia,is the closest.Well I don't want to talk about Russia today.I'm talking about USA.


Then the destiny of the most powerful country on Earth,yes,my neighbor,is on two person's hand.Barack Obama and John McCain.Bush,he'll spend his time on his range in Crawford,Texas next year.Don't worry about him.What would happen if one of this person been choosed as President of United States.I don't want to talk about John McCain now.


Honestly,I am not a racist.I'm partially white,well,it's Turkish-Irish-Malay,I may count it 25% white,Turkish not considered as white anyway,but seriously,I don't like Obama.Is not like I'm say I want McCain to be President(I hate conservatives),but well,he's not idealistic as I prefered to Hillary Clinton.


So,the Donkeys Democrats(Donkey is a symbol of Democrat,anyway),has meet up at Denver,and unanimously choosing Barack Obama as Democratic candidate for United States Election.My question is,would he capable to handle his power if he win the election?


My point is,he has been chose as President candidate because of his color.Because of his race,that he want to be the first African-American President.So,what is your basic idea?What is your plan to turn back US economy to grow strong again?What is your plan to ensure terrorism that plagued around the world,regardless religion,ideology or ethnic,should be banished?What is your plan to save thousands of factory workers at industrial area at Michigan?How about Israel-Palestinian conflict,we all know it's since Harry Truman until George Bush Jr. yet the problem isn't solved,could it be Obama's turn?How about Mexican-US relationship,especially immigrant and weapon smuggling at Tijuana?How about Canadian-US relationship(this is my favorite),especially about petroleum exploration at Yukon-Alaskan territory?How about Chinese-US relationship,Japan-US relationship.Obama,start to walk,not just talk.


I know it will be even worst if McCain win this election,the neo-cons are destructing the world,there's no doubt about it,but we the world don't have a choice,aren't we?Either a senile old man who didn't remember how much houses and cars he bought last year that destroy the world,or a talkie-talkie that never attempt to convince the world just because he is the first African American president candidate.Canadian like me don't choose,neither my friends back in Malaysia won't choose them.It's American which will choose either both of them.But doesn't mean we didn't choose them,doesn't mean we didn't care.So please Barack,convince us,because the country that you want to be President is the biggest economy in the world.And as your neighbor,it effects so much for us.


Hillary Clinton at least gave me a slightest hope for better world,but she didn't represent Democrat anymore.So,the responsiblity is in your hands,Obama.


Unless Russia giving us another choice;Vladimir Putin.Remember,I rather be with evil genius than with honest dumbass.So don't be a dumbass.I hope you're clever enough Mr Obama.



No comments: