Monday, August 18, 2008

Battlefield Report:Day 14


Well,according to my correspondent outthere,who leaned to BN,they told me that I've been bias when I completed my report in my blog.Usually I'll put the better image of Pakatan's supporters,rather than BN obscene signs,like on this picture.

First,Malaysian media is already been bias in reporting,they got great coverage,compared to my blog.Second,my Pakatan leaning correspondent(like Syahrul,Nami and Sheera) are more transparent and open minded compared with my BN leaning correspondent.Hey,I'm just an outsider.I'm just covering your news,so,which news are more convincing me,I'll put it in my blog.
BN supporters,please convince me.Otherwise,do not judge me as bias person.And for Pakatan supporters,so far they're convincing me with images and detail reports.And I'm expecting from AKIM point of view.Anyone?

1 comment:

jiman96 said...

Thanks a lot E. May God bless u dear. About AKIM's candidate, 'the man' itself is Hanafi Mamat, 61, he's instead a "Mudir" or Principle of Pondok Agama in Tanah Merah, Kelantan. Also a businessman, father of 12 childrens, and an ex of PAS member in Kelantan. He formed AKIM about 12 years ago. Now, he's been reported missing from election ground campaign. Rumours said he's in Kota Bharu, and heading to Pmtg. Pauh only this Wednesday. He claimed he has some 15K followers. Was he a mole? Not sure, but it said that he's an UMNO's paid candidate. On UMNO's mass media, he's been named a PAS breed piggyback. Vice-versa..! But we'll see on da Judgement Day....