Monday, August 11, 2008

Medvedev or Putin in Russian Power?

"The force is strong with you,my young Medvedev.."

War of South Ossetia 2008,Georgian army 37,000,Russian:100,000 .


Vladimir Putin no nonsense economic agenda.


Medvedev?Why you're behind of Putin?



The Sith in reality life.Vader Medvedev and Sidious Putin.




Well,honestly,I love Russia.It's a vast country,the biggest country in the world,diverse ethnic,east to west covers 7,000 kilometres,joining Canada and United States in single state.I was in St Petersburg last June,and I'm impressed with great history,architecture and unique political situation,after Soviet collapse.

Seriously,I like Vladimir Putin.Very much.He is always bold,influncing,confident,never talk rubbish and most of all,he is the only one who can snub Bush with his own power,he was the one who building Russia from ashes and ruins of Soviet perestroika failure,and according to Russians that I met,they told me that Russia will rise--again.

Vladimir Putin is a very tough guy to handle.I think he is a great example of sexy politics,he's the one,he will tackle each and every issues,either domestic or international affairs,like Gary Caldwell,Nemanja Vidic or Martin Skrtel football defensive tackle--no nonsense.With his father who has history as a sabotage group in KGB,he is really thick blood of his father.Looking the way he's tackled Moscow theatre hostage,Beslan school hostage,Dagestan and Chechnya,he is proven--cold blood,yet effective in the way he's dealing crisis.He is the one who bring Russian economy to glory(charts in picture) and of course,it shows a sign,either you're inside or outside Russia,do not mess with Vladimir Putin.

Of course he is not an icon for liberalist like me.He is definite dictator--no doubt,that's for sure.But looking on his determination and vision,what the hell next we don't even know.The Caucasian areas,which problematique with disputes and skirmishes of war,are now turns bigger.Georgia,is the next victim.An attempt to wipe off Georgia from map,and of course,an order from Russian President,Dmitry Medvedev.But is that Medvedev really,really in power?

Medvedev,he is more like Darth Vader of Putin,the Emperor Palpatine.Medvedev maybe President of Russia,but Vladimir Putin,indeed influenced him,a lot.Electing Putin as Prime Minister is showing that who is actually incharged in Kremlin.

I always hate dictators.Naah,not really.Who saying that?I like Palpatine,I like evil genius.Like Palpatine,Putin are definitely Palpatine in reality life,in Russia especially.I prefered evil genius than honest dumbass.
People like Putin or Mahathir,or Hitler,or Stalin,or Lee Kuan Yew are the people who lives with thoughts of mass destruction,i really seeing them like a predator,staring,manipulating,it's so sexy in politics.

By the time I wrote this blog,it might hurt my fellow Georgian friends,who was already been tarnished by unsettled wars,I'm not writting this particular blog to support Vladimir Putin act to attack Georgia.I just want to say,like a foodchain system,the bigger will eat the small.Medvedev?Who is Dmitry Medvedev anyway?

This war are actually heading to US who trying to be dominant in this disputable area,and a warning of Putin to US "This is what you'll get,when you mess with us."(Karma Police) statement.

By the time I wrote this blog,I pay my tribute to all 20,000 victims of this war and pray them for their safety.I like Putin,but don't support this war.I adored Putin's leadership,but not his black of soul.

1 comment:

Cob Nobbler said...

I prefered evil genius than honest dumbass.

Wow what a statement huhuuu!!

Agreed.Vladimir Putin are so sidious that he is last year TIME Person of the Year.