Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Malaysia(oh,really?)


Every year Malaysians nationwide celebrates August 31st as their independence day.With sparkle fireworks,and marching army,with colorful girls and boy,doing tifoes(arranging coloring cards so that we saw words from far,like football fans used to doing it),and there's thousands of spectators watching as tanks,jet fighter and helicopters fly at the sky.
But is that really Malaysia independent on August 31st?Is that includes Sabah and Sarawak?If before this on my July post I'm saying about Sabah-Phillipines thingy,where is appriciation towards both states if we keep celebrating August 31st as Malaysian National Day?
One more question,"is that we really,really independent?"

Among my peers,I'm the first person who declared as "Malaysian history text book denier".I deny Malaysian history text book as early as I'm 15 years old,when I attempted PMR exams.I managed to score 8As of exams,but something bothers me.
If you Malaysians,really read your text book,i mean really focused on it,no bubble gums in your mouth or not reading it by listening your i-Pod,words by words,there will be a missing chapter.
  1. What happen in between 1920s(where's those reformist from Al-Azhar such as newspaper of Al Imam etc) until World War II occured?In my slang,"period between Two World Wars"?

  2. What happen in between,after World War II until UMNO existance in 1946?From August 1945 until May 1946?There must be some leaders from AMCJA,Fifth Column,Kesatuan Melayu Muda will mobilized political rally against re-conquer attempt by British.

  3. What happen between UMNO existance in 1946 until so-called "Independence Day" on August 31st,1957?

Well,you wouldn't notice,don't you?Because most of us reading it because "the teacher said so".You've even not noticing a single gap because no one could ever told you,because even the teacher itself born after independence day.And the text book has been written by government,which is UMNO-BN.OK,if I be a government,I wouldn't tell my people that I always fart like a nuke bomb when I wake up in the morning(which I didn't) and I don't tell my people that I like biting nail despite there's a dirt there(which I didn't).I will tell my people that I was 100 metre school record holder(which I didn't),or I was the one who taking student's oath at morning assembly(which I didn't).I put it brief,THE GOVERNMENT won't tell it's bad to public.My question is,what happen in these missing gaps?

And then it goes like saying,"I've watched Hati Malaya-1957",hello,it's fictional,it's just a movie,or "Embun".Duh.Watch "10 Tahun Sebelum Merdeka(part 1)(part 2)(part 3)(part 4)".It's not a movie,it's DOCUMENTARY.


And finally Tunku Abdul Rahman shouted "Merdeka,Merdeka,Merdeka!" at Merdeka Stadium and hooraaay we merdeka.But you guys forget one thing,Malayan Emergency which occured between 1948 declared by British High Commissioner until 1960.Wait,is that we "merdeka" in 1957?Why British High Commissioner declaration still valid until 1960?And just after Malayan Emergency is over in July 31st,1960,on August 1st,1960,the act has been enacted under Article 149 Malaysian Constitutional,Internal Security Act,which will pre-emptively catching someone who SUSPECTED as threat of country(not UMNO).But we used to misquoted here,we used to think that UMNO=BN=NEGARA.Teettt!!You're wrong.So,are we "merdeka" yet?

Dear,we are not.

It's not political view,it's a fact.We still follows British rules,who proclaim us as merdeka?During 1963-1965 when Singapore is under Malaysia,Singaporean follows Malaysian rules.But after August 9th,1965,Singapore is under Singaporean rules.That's merdeka.

Meanwhile,keep waving our flags for this fake Independence Day.Happy Fake Independence Day Malaysia..

oppss..even the fake Independence Day are not correct.It's September 16,1963,where Sabah and Sarawak emerged with Malaysia.Before that,it was Malaya.So,if we celebrate August 31st as our Fake Independence Day,it's for Malaya,not Malaysia.

So,should I wait until September 16th?Double meaning,right?

5 comments:

Cob Nobbler said...

I'm the second "Malaysian history text book denier",E!

Ez the Conspirator said...

nami,we might setting a new club here.

"Denier of Malaysian Independence Day date of August 31st 1957".

nak cari orang lagi la..hik hik!

jiman96 said...

The Pakatan 5 States govt on serious discussion among them to declare a Public Holiday on every 16th September for the Malaysia Day. This matter is believe will be starts next year, after a serious speech by our Honorary DSAI in Pmtg Pauh last nite. Umno regime is believe will against this issue, after all that textbook facts we learned in our 'beloved' schools.... Denier of Malaysian Independence Day date of August 31st 1957....

Azri Rotten said...

really? damn wheres my text book?!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG3h8nQMyRg