Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Will Go To Obama's Campaign--next week.


I'm rooted to Hillary before this,because for me,Obama is not idealistic,he always mentioning about remove troops from Iraq,in the end,he say we need to stay a little bit more.

For sure I won't supporting Republican Party,they are the main destructor of peace.Since Nixon,to Reagan(Lebanese war,War in Afghanistan against Soviet Union),and father and son of Bush.Well,Bush is the most idiotic among them all,so I believe McCain ain't got guts to change what this idiot Bush had done,plus,McCain will only be graded by his Vietnam War veteran,that's all.

I'm so sad because Hillary wasn't here to challenge McCain,her ideas to strengthen blue collar basic salary,her focus are more to economic recovering,industrial ambitious,and embracing blue collar by giving incentives to factory for invest for environmental friendly industry.

But,she been rejected,because she is a woman.Now I hate that.Grrr!!

Since Hillary wasn't here,I support Obama the Rhetoric as my neighbor leader.Whether he can change,like his rhetorical speeches,"Change America",or making it even worst,well,I just don't know.

McCain?He even doesn't remember how much houses he bought LAST YEAR!!!!

No comments: