Sunday, August 17, 2008

Provocation of BN's supporters--homophobic?






When I'm looking this picture,I wonder how disgusting BN supporters like this.This guy are actually tarnished their own name,which already been tarnished.Yes according to my correspondent--BN backer Ellyas,he told me about PKR supporters that clubbed with fist to BN's supporter's jaw.Well,if this guy on the picture gets that punch,serves him right.
A provocation like this never ever happened in Canada.I was in Glenmore South when federal election in 2006,and indeed both parties,Conservatives or Liberal just waving their flags,cheering their candidates,nothing provocational.
And homophobic gestures,like on this pictures,are actually showing the world,that BN supporters are letting their brain at their heels.They don't even appriciate their own self dignity.They're less than human.
I'm not a lesbian,but I won't provoke to some lesbian with such mockery,it not just let your dignity goes down,but you're spitting at your face yourself.
Idiot.That's the only word I can describe.

2 comments:

jiman96 said...

Pencapaian terbaik umat penyokong UMNO ialah menjadi badut sarkas yg menganggap singa itu jinak dan dibelai mesra. Walhal, utk mendiamkan singa tu jari2 badut tu saban hari makin pendek digigit singa tu, tapi....takpelah, MELAYU tak kisah....

Cob Nobbler said...

haha..dorang ni sume bodoh bangang je E..sekolah tak tinggi,bagi duit sume sapu..haha!

bengong je gambar ni..