Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8th July 2008,a year after Elly's death.


Tuesday morning,wake up,and after breakfast,tea and scramble egg,my brother Shahril picked up his car key,with my dad,straight to Meadowlark Park,Calgary,where my sister Sherina and my mother Sophia has been buried there.Arrived there then,each steps remarks my grief and misery that I've been faced all this year.As I stares to her tombstone,without realizing it my tears drips,as my dad started to lifting up my spirit.All three of us then pray to God,that both of them will survive in their life after death.


Pain,misery and confusal still in my mind.Sometimes I started to be in denial,I denied that she never die,she still alive.The more I try to forgive myself,after a fight 2 months before she died,the more pain I've been faced.Now,a year after she left me,Sherina is still 'alive' in my mind.

May God be with you,Achik.

2 comments:

rainingheaven said...

hi.

i'm a friend of nami. sorry about the demise of elly. i miss her too. i miss listening stories of her from nami. what more when i do wish to see her.

jiman96 said...

Although i never knew arwah, my sincere condolence/takziah for you and family. I recite this al-Fatihah for her soul. May Allah bless her. Amiin.