Monday, July 14, 2008

Malaysian Parliament Barbwired?





I thought I click to Sudanese Parliament area.This is Malaysia,guys.Police has been used as dog to keep this culprit destructing democracy.Malaysia had never been f*cked like this before.Come on people,do like what Filipinos does,1986 People Power Movement,they kicked Ferdinand Marcos out,please Malaysians,I pledge you.Please be more brave.March on the streets,bring millions of them,millions!Ignore police,beat them up or let them join us.Walking straight to Parliament,or in PM's office.Send the strong message for this power junkie to step down.
My Filipino friend told me they got balls to do that,how about Malaysia.Come on,scream for your freedom.Topple those as*hole,oust them from government.
Please be more brave.
If Filipino can do it,why don't Malaysians?Bring up millions.Going to streets of Kuala Lumpur.Marching on,and topple down this culprit.




No comments: