Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Grandfather.A Great Thinker.A Leader.



I was in tears when I saw this picture.A 61-years old grandfather,who was facing strong accusation and liars,some people backstabbed him,betray his trust,I am not strong as this man.

When I was 12 years old,I was in USJ Subang Jaya,ordinary schoolgirl who just follow the Malaysian educational school system(be a sheep to be slaughtered,or be a black sheep),I don't have much time to think his justice much.Newspapers told he is gay,so does television.I watch a video which actually proved that he is innocent.Click here.

Then I open up his blog,and I see this image,holding his grand daughter Saffiyah,daughter of Lembah Pantai MP Nurul Izzah.Without realizing it,I'm crying.What would happen to Saffiyah,what kind of struggle that this family had face toward this conspiracy,started by Dr. Mahathir.

Before this,I was blinded,like the rest of Malaysians,by Mahathir,from Malaysia's miracle economic growth.But during this case on September 1998,I don't have much time to read this story due my practice of Opening Ceremony of 1998 Commonwealth Games.But I read and research about this case,there's a hole that being covered by dirty hands inside Malaysian Government.

He was proven innocence when Dr. Mahathir himself saying that "Anwar did do nothing wrong,it was me to abuse my power".Click here.

Datuk Seri Anwar,as a Malaysian(in 1998),I pledged you an apology for ignoring what happen to you.From a girl across Pacific Ocean and Rocky Mountains,I'M SORRY DATUK SERI.You'll get my full support from here.

Now,the UMNO-led propaganda machine once again play the same script.To UMNO,you can fool me once,but never twice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REFORMASI!LAWAN TETAP LAWAN!