Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Indoctrination of BN toward Government servant.

My best friend,Sue,excited when she got her letter for job as a nurse,and she will be as trainee starting from July.As her best friend,I always glad that she got that job,especially when that's her dream,and nurse is a decent job.My name,Ezreen Emira came from a nurse who deliver me,when I was born in Caesarean section.I put my respect to nurse,who helps people to heal from sickness,or at least,calm they down from pain that the patient got.

However,she needs to work as a government servant.And the issues begins.According from her boyfriend,Sue told me that she need to wake up in the morning,and exercise.I say that's no problem on that.But after exercise,she need to attend some speech from director of hospital.When the director start holding the microphone,the director started to say "how much we should be grateful to government(led by BN),and we should be grateful,and the government cares about you."

Now that what I'm disagree.When I was in Malaysia,I start to wonder,why on Earth every morning and evening,RTM plays "so-called" patriotic songs with Prime Minister shaking hands with people,and project worth billions and telling off people in the news not to vote other than BN,while I'm in Canada,that never occured.Never,ever.Even when election day came,both parties,either Liberal or Conservative,or even small party like Bloc Quebecois got same equal air time to promote their party.Indoctrination through propaganda.

I wonder how much people adore to be government servant.When I was in Malaysia,I still remember that one of my uncle told me "it's good to work with government".I don't want to work with government.First,they are trained to licking their bosses ass.From when they start to learn that,from induction,and from public speaking of director,just like my best friend had to face.

The fact is,how long this "paganism" toward government-led BN should be happen in Malaysia?How long BN should play role as "God"?Government should govern,not telling off what people should believe.How long Malaysians should pray to BN to get job secured?Jacking BN leaders asses worth for some hypocrete-blood sucking leech,for those who loved BN to rule,the one who loved to work with government-led BN.Such an oppurtunist!

In Canada,my friend Sandy got her first day as nurse,learning how to using syringe,to pull the needle to patient's body.Not to listen "we must love our government" speech.

Profesionalism towards governement servant must be lifted up,to bring public perception better.Not with yelling trainee to "listen to order of government."

Go Sue girl power go!

Noam Chomsky once said,

"For those who stubbornly seek freedom, there can be no more urgent task than to come to understand the mechanisms and practices of indoctrination. These are easy to perceive in the totalitarian societies, much less so in the system of 'brainwashing under freedom' to which we are subjected and which all too often we serve as willing or unwitting instruments."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sue cakap member2 die cakap die ni pelik.

pelik ke kepada orang yang nak memperjuangkan keadilan?