Friday, September 12, 2008

September 11,Remembered.


I suppose to write this blog yesterday,but due to problem to my computer,I write this blog today.


"Seven years has gone so fast,wake me up,when September ends" perhaps the best lyric quote for this date.Seven years ago,explosion that blowed both Twin Towers,two aeroplanes,hijacked by terrorist(or might be a conspiracy),then creating chain reactions,from battle against Taliban,Iraqi war,and skirmishes between two entities,Western and Islam civilization.


This is history.We will talk about this even a thousand years from now.


I put my highest respect to those who fought their lives to save victims at the burning towers,FDNY and NYPD especially.Their courage are indescribable.


"Seven years has gone so fast,wake me up when September ends."-Green Day.

1 comment:

Cob Nobbler said...

haven't watch star wars how Sidious started the perpetual war?

Simple,by saying Clone army attacked Republic.

How Bush started the perpetual war?

By saying al-Qaeda attacked America.