Friday, September 5, 2008

Sabah and Sarawak:The Last Battlefield

Well,in my previous blog,I wrote about Permatang Pauh as the last battlefield for Pakatan Rakyat to triumph people's voice.

And then,we won that battle.Yet,we still not in triumph yet.

I'm one of millions people who may skeptical about Peaceful Coupe d'Etat planned by Datuk Seri Dr Anwar Ibrahim,it's not like I didn't believe him,but I don't believe "the system".

Meanwhile,Japanese PM Yasuo Fukada already leave the office after seeing opposition--out of his hands. Well,if Malaysian system is like Japan,or at least Singapore,I believe Anwar is now Prime Minister of Malaysia.

40 MP of Sabah and Sarawak voices their feelings to leave BN.

Gerakan voicing their concern about Ahmad Ismail(UMNO Bukit Bendera) 'racial slur',and considering to abandon ship.

Reports from examination of Saiful ass--no f*cking bleed.

Anyway,Abdullah Badawi should listen to this song,Radiohead-Creep(mp3).The chorous goes like this..So long...suckaaaa!!


I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo..

What the hell I'm doing here..

I don't belong here...

2 comments:

ayukrukoo said...

*Radiohead - Creep is my national anthem. =)*

Ez the Conspirator said...

so do i peace and blue jeans.
but now i prefer "Bodysnatchers".

good,maybe i'll write about radiohead soon.

hik hik!