Friday, September 12, 2008

A Liberal Party supporter,in Calgary Southwest Parliament seat..




....is like when you're in Malaysia,you're PKR supporter in Kepala Batas,Pak Lah Parliament seat.As a supporter of Liberal Party,and Stephane Dion,which literally didn't get much support in Sasketchewan and Alberta province,well,Calgary is headquarters of Conservative Party.

As Parliament dissolved today,Conservatives campaign army come and march at my particular area.Stephen Harper is a prominent figure here.I don't think Stephen Harper can lose here.

My major focus is at Ontario and British Columbia area,and damn it the chart goes to Stephen Harper now.

On dissolution day:

Conservatives:127
Liberal:95

Fighting inside the toughest place that Liberal could fight,will not entirely demoralized me.But I will ensure that at least Liberalians like me won't be shame this October 19th.

"Bring down the government,they don't speak for us!"

No comments: