Monday, March 9, 2009

Top 10 My Most Favorite Love Songs(And it's a Tag!!)

Not an actual tag usually,but it's more to getting know which tunes can make you smile whole day and thinking about your love.All you have to do is do list,like I did,and describe(you don't have to write Nami's style anyway :P),and tell why you love that love songs.Heartbreak love songs can also counts.

Warning:LOVE SONG,OKAY..nami,any revolution or System of A Down songs won't count.

p/s:and count it backwards like 10,9,8...because I think it's fun to read that way.



#Number 10.

Truly,Madly,Deeply
Artist:Savage Garden
Year:1997

I was Standard 6 at the time I'm listening to this song.A naive little girl,typical grow up songs,it's a nostalgic song to me.Everytime I listens to this song,it reminds me at my crush Giuseppe (when I was living in Milan).



#Number 9.

Tentang Seseorang
Artist:Anda
Year:2003

I almost forget this song once in a while,but ever since my brother married with an Indonesian girl,more and more I gaining back my memories,especially in a great Indonesian movie Ada Apa Dengan Cinta.I was form 5,SPM back then.Very touched with the wordings. :)



#Number 8.

Dilemma
Artist:Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland
Year:2002

You know why I love this song?Simple!You love someone but ending up you're with someone else.You can feel between you and him,there's a chemistry but in the end,spliting at the crossroad of love.I miss this song.So damn much!



#Number 7.

Love Fool
Artist:The Cardigans
Year:1996

Another Giuseppe's memories.Well,sometimes you're waiting for response but still no response,and when the time at the airport,from Milan to Kuala Lumpur,then you're staring at the window,and wondering,"it's such a fool".Yes,indeed it's such a fool.

#Number 6.



True Love Waits
Artist:Radiohead
Year:2000

It was raining day.Well,in Malaysia,it's something stupid if you're singing in the middle of raining day because they called it "suara katak" which is absolutely ridiculous,while Nami play out this song with Aril's guitar,it's so marvelous,a mystic of the guitar sounds ambienced with the pouring rain.Indeed,if waiting such a pain,it's a true love.Reminds me of story of the guy waiting for her love one at train station.Just like what he told people;"Cinta yang agung ialah cinta yang menunggu."



#Number 5.

Yesterday
Artist:The Beatles
Year:1965

The song about break up,everytime I break up I will definitely listening to this song.Well,The Beatles always be the best,right?Liverpudlians,be proud of your lads.



#Number 4.

You Get Me
Artist:Michelle Branch
Year:2001

Michelle Branch is one of the greatest pop alternative singer in her era.I can declare she is like Lisa Loeb of her own,and well,this song is about true love that holds your heart.The wordings were awesome.If you're listening to this song,you'll definitely want to fall in love again,bet me,you will.



#Number 3.

Creep
Artist:Radiohead
Year:1993

Creep is one of the most greatest love songs that I ever listened,although even Thom Yorke the singer are hating it so much that he don't want to sing this song(probably because of pain memories,perhaps?).But anyway,if you really listens what Thom's saying in this words,well,listen carefully,you can feel the frustration and angst of being rejected.Song for the rejected.Easy guitar chord.G,B,C,C minor.But it's touched.



#Number 2.

Kiss Me
Artist:Sixpence None The Richer
Year:1997

If I'm married one day,I want this song will be the song that lead me dancing with my husband.This is a masterpiece from Matt Slocum the guitarist and if I listen to this song,I will listen it twice and feel how much I love my boyfriend right now.And of course,this song always be a theme song of greatest love movies such as She's All That,10 Things I Hate About You and Dawson's Creek.Such a great love.I love this song!!!(scream mode)



#Number 1.

Sherina
Artist:Nami
Year:2007

I don't know why I want to pick this song as Number 1,I know this song drives me crazy for a while,it's really frustrated me when your ex boyfriend write a song for your own sister,but after she's gone,and I'm keep listening to this song over and over again,I really felt that my sister,Sherina,which never ever had a boyfriend before him,has fall in love with him.If I were her I won't able to faking up.This song is so special for her.


Now it's time to tag!

1.Sis Maria
2.KO_E
3.Nami
4.Sarah Samz
5.Zahra
6.Cabaikering.

and all people who adore my blog.hik hik!

p/s:please do for me,please..please..you don't have to be detail like me.

6 comments:

Cob Nobbler said...

Among The Beatles,Michelle Branch and Radiohead,it's my song jugak yang dapat number 1?

gilo ko apo?

lagu tu i tulis mase petang2.lagipun lagu tu pun bukannya famous mane pun.saje2 je.

nanti2 la tag!

Anonymous said...

This tag make me go back all the way to my highschool's memory to remember which love songs that i adore. hahaha...

weill, it's done.
at last..

MariaFaizal said...

Ah sweetie...so sweet.
And, finally I 'd be able to see late Sherina's pics. She was absolutely gorgeous! Just like you Ez...

I'll roger you once it's done & I'm impressed (your attention to details :D)

Take care.

Unknown said...

ok dear i'll do it.
this is my e-mail btw,
sarahsamz@gmail.com
:)

Ez the Conspirator said...

nami:lagu tu boleh buat dia cair,dia x pernah ada boyfriend before you..so that's why i credited it's the best love song.for me.

ko_e:hik hik thanks!dah tengok pun.

sis maria:yup,an angel in our house.to be frank i'm missing her right now.

sarah:thanks sarah!

MariaFaizal said...

TAG completed :D