Sunday, March 29, 2009

Idiots Are Taking Over.


Malaysian's April's Fool is on April 2nd.

I've heard from most of my friends in Malaysia,they will receive new Prime Minister on April 2nd.The candidate unopposed,UMNO President/Fuhrer Najis Tun Razak.

Well,April 2nd is brand new April Fool for Malaysians.Why?2,500 UMNO delegates represents 30 million Malaysians?1 vote of UMNO delegates represents 12,000 Malaysians?Are you dumbass or something?Why this stupidity became so hideous so utterly that I can't even tolerate,if people accept this Najis to be PM just because 2,500 money-hungered people vote for him,I guess those people are far dumber than my reptile platipus.My platipus is far,far smarter than those people who agrees.


Ha ha you're dumber than my platypus.ha ha!

I don't give a fuck about Malay supremacy.It's already fucked.It's already a bullshit for me.I don't support any facist regime or any conservatives movement.

I don't give a fuck about Altantuya.I don't give a fuck about everything that Pakatan Rakyat told me about his wrongdoing.What I laughed is,the way he's elected as a Prime Minister.Unopposed,or you can't opposed?

What's a point of voting guys?If these 2,500 bastards can decide while others waiting to be fucked up by your Prime Minister?

Nationalist,Malay ultra,Malay supremacy,daulat tuanku.Bullshit.

Get ready Malaysians.You're ready to be fucked.

p/s:We're in Canada been fucked by Stephen Harper too.Everybody has been fucked.Ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Cob Nobbler said...

haha.

dumber than your platypus?

baik jadi anarchist.lagi best.

siapa2 perintah pun kita tetap merdeka.

MariaFaizal said...

Today, I feel really hopeless & helpless about my country.

Especially when PM in line is Najis & his husband Ros.

HELP!!!!

UMNO MUST DIE!!!

captain awesome said...

i never give a shyytte about the term called "malay supremacy"

Lord's created this land.. and this land own by Him Allah S.W.T. and He never said the certain land belong to the certain group of people.

UMNO and retarded Malay are no different than Zionist. claiming the land as theirs. ahh cut the crap out.

no one in this world can choose what race he want to be born in and in which land are they goin to be raise in.

lets play fair and square. anyone can become a Muslim. but can chinese become indian? through the plastic surgery also i will bet the hell out he's still chinese.

dont look at the flesh, but look at the blood run through the body..

Ez the Conspirator said...

Nazism,facism,Zionist,Ketuanan Melayu.What is in common.

A word.

Racism.