Sunday, March 1, 2009

Michelle Branch will releasing the new album!!!


"who wants to be ordinary,in this crazy mixed up world,I don't care what they saying,as long as I'm your girl.."

Michelle Branch,You Get Me-The Spirit Room(2001)

My lecturer told me I'm her clone.My voice,my face,my height,is as close as her.To be honest she's quite gorgeous and I wish I can meet her.

Michelle Branch,the rockest girl on Earth after Alanis Morrisette,is setting up to releasing her new album,soon.

A French-Irish-Javanese blood girl,will always been adored by music lover as one of greatest alternative chic ever.Especially "Everywhere" and "All You Wanted",reminds me of greatest memories when I was in Subang Jaya.I was in Form 4 when some people calling me "Ezreen Branch".I'm more to hip-hop back then,but I think sometimes it's cool to "be as close as bright star like Michelle".

She will releasing her new album,Everything Comes and Goes,and I believe this is the right way to "strike back" after long time hiatus.Her involvement with Jessica Harp in The Wreckers seems didn't go well,since her name is much much bigger than The Wrecker itself.

If I was a man(or lesbian),I will definitely love her,adore her.She's sexy of her own,in cross-breed between rock chic and soft-poetic girl.Like me and Sherina in between.

Definitely I'll be waiting for her new album,and of course,she will once again rock our world with her beautiful voice and emotionally touched by her lyrics and songs.

Go go go Michelle you're rock!

9 comments:

Cob Nobbler said...

huhuu..yupp!!i've been waiting for looooong time..hehehe!!

tak sabar menunggu michelle branch latest album..

pengumpul album michelle since year 2000 hehehe!

Anonymous said...

"To be honest she's quite gorgeous and I wish I can meet her."

u pun sama... gorgeous jugak... and i wish dapat jumpa u suatu hari nanti ;-)

MariaFaizal said...

You & Michelle rock!
You both are smart & beautiful.
P/S : Now I know you can sing very well(as your voice resembles hers)

And, that's WOW!

Have a great, happy day dik!

Ez the Conspirator said...

yup nami,
i tau u big fan die.sampai sanggup pergi singapore nak tengok MTV Asia Award,kan?

lady mariah,
I'm Turkish-Irish-Bugis.She's French-Irish-Javanese.

Well at least we're same at Irish.hik hik!

Sis Maria,
I can sing but I prefer to be politic analysis rather than a singer.I can play guitar but never be as good as her.

can wait for Michelle Branch new album!

Anonymous said...

Apsal la internet kat UTMKL ni slow sangat...

LeeSlimShady said...

PERHATIAN !!! PERHATIAN SEMUA ...

SAYA ADA PENJELASAN DEKAT POSTING PAK MAT TEMPE DAN POSTING YANG BERKENAAN DENGAN TEMPE...

HARAP MAKLUM

Ez the Conspirator said...

Anonymous,manala saya tau hik hik!

Lee,I hope you explained to them clearly.

Lately Indonesian people felt offended to Malaysian,so be careful with your words next time.

Anonymous said...

Santana featuring Michelle Branch is memorable. Everywhere, Stewart's coat are catchy. I thought Michelle was a native American. And I'm wrong. I just knew it yesterday that I'm wrong. Excuse me.

Ez the Conspirator said...

master,

Stewart coat?Oh I never heard songs from Broken Bracelet until Nami put it at his blog.He is hardcore Michelle Branch fan.He knews better than me.

I still believe banner Michelle Branch yang sebesar-besar tu ada kat rumah u lagi,kan Nami?