Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Call at 3am In The Morning.

A call awakes me,I'm looking at my clock,it was 3am in the morning.What the fuck?With lazy eyes I picked up the phone.

Ez:Hey,it's 3am in the morning.Who is this?

And suddenly it was my eldest brother,Shahril a.k.a. Aril a.k.a. Along.With his nervous and worried voice,plus his voice like,shaking or something.Very chaotic tone.

Aril:Angah,my house is on fire!My house is on fire!

My jaw dropped like Oh My God!I opened up my eyes widely to fight infinite sleepiness and listens to him very carefully.

Ez:Did you call fire department?Police?Anything?

Aril:Of course I call them first,then I call you.Please inform my parent-in-law that Citra is on peril.She's trapped on fire!

I'm even shocked when listening from Along.Without wasting a second,I'm going straight and knocked my dad's room.

Papa!Papa!Aril's house is on fire!Wake up!

My dad is a very calm person.Although he's calm,he's kinda worried.His son Shahrul/Arul/Usu,his daughter Sherina/Elly/Achik and his wife Sophia died.I don't think he didn't want to lose another family member.

He picked Aril's call,and tell him to calm down.Remember,Allah will always there for you.

Papa:Don't worry.Call fire department and meanwhile,save anything important from fire.Your passports,IDs,everything.

Aril told my dad that he didn't have a time to save anything,including his wife Citra.He tried to awakes Citra but he failed.

My dad said "hang up,Aril.I'll call your parent in law."

And then here comes Citra's parent.Very,very worried for Citra.

Adryan,Citra's cousin also here.They're waiting the news from Aril patiently.

And for me it's a very dramatic situation when Aril describes what happen to him at London,Ontario,Canada,which is 2,000 miles from Calgary,Alberta,Canada.

I felt so nervous.And my dad tells him,

"Don't worry,we'll pray for you.Just relax,ok?"

As my dad put the phone down.A SMS was received at my dad's phone.

"Haha.April Fool dad,Ez!-Aril"

What?APRIL FOOL?3 am in the morning??

Everyone is like,pissed off with Aril.Everyone's faces is like,"Damn you eternally,Aril!".Curses keeps on going as Citra's family return back to home.

If you want to create a joke,why on 3am?

A very cruel dumbass brother.

13 comments:

Aril said...

Haha!relax la..
nak tunggu setahun sekali je!
hahahahahaha!

tak gempak la buat siang-siang.Orang dah sedar.Takdela kelam kabut sangat.

April Fool!

Unknown said...

haha. ur sister-in-law pun tumpang sekaki with your along 3am drama ke? or he plan this alone?

Ez the Conspirator said...

my sister-in-law?
salah la..
my brother's sister in law..hik hik!

fyi,Citra memang tak pandai menipu.
Dia memang naive-senaive-naivenya.
Ni aril sorang je ni.dia memang gila!

Ez the Conspirator said...

banyak la setahun sekali!
Waarrgghhh!!

Cob Nobbler said...

Gila gampang lawak nko Aril hahaha!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...

during the first stage of the post, i was saying "Oh my god!!"..

but the, i laughed like mad when the april fool's part came...
hahhaa....
nice one~
hahaha....

Ez the Conspirator said...

nami:Citra's mom:Gampang-gampang bikin ribut si Aril ni.Nyas-nyis!

I don't know what is Nyas-nyis tapi I rasa it's macam makian,kan?

memang gampang mangkuk along ni.

KO_E:jahat sungguh kan abang saya?

MariaFaizal said...

I swear my heart stopped beating for few seconds!!!

Then, I scrolled further down...phewwww...what a relief!

Don't mind peeps saying April Fool!!! or Gotcha!!! as long as it doesn't really happen.

LOL!!!!

Ez the Conspirator said...

But sis,

this is the worst April Fool frank ever.

On 3am???

MariaFaizal said...

Ez,
Your brother is a genius! ha ha...Jgn marah dik...Aril has also sacrificed his good sleep to perform this prank...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... nt bad la...
my fren kne gak..
kwn dier call ckp jmbatn pulau pinang runtuh.. unfortunately, mse tu my fren pnye parent on da way nk g penang.. kelam kabut dier call parent dier, takt parent dier ader kt jmbatn mse kejadian.

tp parent dier xsmpi lg mase tu, n parent dier xtau pn btl ke x.

u noe wat, her parent almost make a u-turn when her fren told her that it was an april fool.. hahaha...

the whole class laugh, when they now bout it.

unfortunately for my fren, her parent got mad so badly.. hahaha... pity her...

*SiRibenMerah said...

hye.. EZ, slalu nampak kat blog kak maria..
be ur silent reader.. now nak comment sebab entry neh mmg syiok..
hahahahaha..
cool la ur bro. leh kejutkan sume org kul 3 pagi..
dasyat woo..
kalo my dad yg kne camneh sure da dapat pangggggg sedas..

hikhikhik...
sayangilah abg anda kerana dia sgt prihatin =P~

Ez the Conspirator said...

Sis Maria,

At first risau gak.Dengan suara nervous dia.Damn it!Sampai sekarang my dad,dalam kereta tadi marah-marah.But marah-marah tu dia gelak jugak hik hik!

KO_E,

Jambatan Pulau Pinang runtuh?Hik hik itu prank yang ganas tu.Yang her dad tak bukak radio for news apasal?

Riben Merah,

Hik hik,kalau dia ada dekat sini,dah lama dah lempang berdas-das lempangan.kurang ajar la dia punya joke.sampai parent in law dia sanggup drive kereta nak tau story about their daughter,dia boleh buat lawak.