Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Resolution.

My resolution in 2009 is to be a better daughter of Sulaiman bin Daud,a better sister of Shahril Iman,a better sister in law-elect of Citra Sasmi Hardina,a better best buddy of Sue,Mary Edwards Shane,Adryan and Nami,a better student of University of Calgary,a better Canadian,and a better homo-sapiens.

I also will upkeep my endurance for my Girl Power and Enpowerment Movement,uphold my struggle for women's emancipation,to be more moderate,to open my mind wider,and to be closer to society.

I also continue my criticism towards extremism,either race,religion,skin's color or sexual orientation.I believe all human are equals,and I believe everyone has rights to express their minds.I will always against people who loves to divide human being.

I believe ability is the best for measuring humans,not because it's religion,race or skin color,and I believe we're deserves to live and free.

I will continue my study,better and strive harder,to achieve my own destiny.I also will help Liberal Party,led by new leader Michael Ignatieff and although it's hard,I'll be stand for my beloved red party.

I will also determine to cut my carbon usage,by trying to use green technologies to keep this Earth clean.I also try my best to reduce electricity waste,and I will try to walk and using C-Train to arrive to my university.I will also try to reduce eating red meat,and prefers soy beans and vegetables.

I determined to declare war against global warming.

I will also will be the best Celtic fan,if not in the world,in Calgary Canada.I will be with Gordie Strachan and we will win the league.

"To be a better person takes courage and determination.To be an idiot,just let yourself to be Paris Hilton."

No comments: