Sunday, November 2, 2008

LEWIS HAMILTON IS NEW F1 CHAMPION!


Although I lived in Milan when I was kid,I never be Ferrari fan.I was McLaren since Ayarton Senna,and after he moved to Williams and crushed,it dissapointed me.

Until 1998 I watch my favorite Mika won the title,and excited til next year(1999).

But since then,it was rigged FIA-back Ferrari-the dooms of F1 goes on.The excitment I was expected turns sour.Many McLaren drivers tried to did like our legends does,Fittipaldi did it,Alain Prost,Ayarton Senna,and Mika Hakkinen.

David Coulthard,Juan Pablo Montoya,Kimi Raikkonen,even the great Fernando Alonso-they all failed.

Until this whiz kid came-Lewis Hamilton.The first rookie become the contender of championship title.Last year it was conspirational-they actually never found the concrete proof about McLaren-Ferrari engineer scandal,but make it big so that Kimi can won that race.

FIA always bias towards Ferrari,whoever follows F1 passionately will notice that.When Eddie Irvine in 1999 actually used disregulate rear wing,FIA simply approves it.When Michael Schumacher drove dangerously towards Kimi Raikkonen in 2003,FIA ignores it.

But even the smallest fault like Hamilton did in Spa,they punish it heavily.

Now the table turns!

Hamilton won fair and square.Hamilton won it after 9 years the Great Mika won it.And his promise-will not leave "this great car" until his F1 careers end,will always remark as-the youngest F1 legend ever had.

Congratulation Lewis Hamilton,my brand new hero!

4 comments:

Cob Nobbler said...

McLaren Never Die!

Massa did the race bravely,tapi Hamilton akan sentiasa dikenang-pemecut saat2 terakhir untuk muncul juara.

New class for F1.New Champions!

juara termuda huhu!

Malaysia Tanahairku said...

Bekas hero F1 Malaysia, Alex Yong telah kecundang dan dikecundangkan.
Hilangnya kelibat Alex dari F1, Siapala pelumba harapan F1 Malaysia lepas ni?

PERUNDANG said...

apa2 micheal shumacher ttp the legend =)

Shaiful Mukhelas said...

Ahahahahhahahaha .....
Sayang you memang ketinggalan la ... Hermes just opened its two-storey flagship store at Pavilion, facing Jalan Bukit Bintang itself.

And so are Gucci, Versace, Prada, Ferragamo, Hugo Boss, and also Juicy Couture ... this is the one and only Juicy Couture flagship in South East Asia tau ... dua tingkat lagi ... heheheheheh ... I love to go there and try on their Couture Couture stuff heheheheh!!!

Ooh, I also like to go to Holt Renfrew and do my shopping there if I'm going to Canada. Ada Elizabeth James, Missoni, pelbagai la ... setakat Hermes tu I dah bosan la sayang ... me and the marketing manager can say 'kamcing' la but discount on Birkin, huhu, that one sampai mati akak tak dapat u ols AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Coming soon ... Diane von Furstenberg flagship store at Pavilion. I menunggu je nama I dalam their party guest list sekarang nie babe ... hope the door gift would be a printed wrap dress size 15!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok sayang, thanks for dropping bye ... bisous mon amour!!!!