Sunday, June 22, 2008

What do I learn from Champions League Final?

What do I learn from Champions League Finals?
It was midday summer day in Calgary,me and my friend Mary,a big supporter of Red Scousers,Republic of Liverpudlian are going to restaurant,it was walking distance from my home.A staunch Liverpool fans,based on her strong Merseyside connection,there's no surprises why she hate Manchester United.It's 11pm in Moscow,1pm in Calgary.At the restaurant,90 percent were red,and Mary,which always wear Carlsberg Red,got no choice except for support Samsung Blue.26 minutes later,Ronaldo scores!The crowd shout like hell.Only few "footballers newbie" has silent and being dumb.But when half time almost over,Lampard scores,and tribute that goal to his mother.I respect his attitude,believe me,I knew what he felt.I see a true color,character of people on this game.In my opinion,it was Lampard who led Chelsea,not Terry.He didn't show his professionalism through the game,spitting Tevez after Drogba sent off.Drogba,in my opinion,has pull his temper much,and what an asshole,slapping Vidic like a drag queen,like a cunt.What I can see here,it's not Ronaldo as United hero in this game.Yes,he did scores goal,but on penalty shootout,he's too,hesitate to kick.Nani has confident more than him,even Anderson,he kicked middle of the goal.Terry has being disappointing.His leadership,and oh yeah,he is too cocky when he walked to penalty spot.The result was devastating,not only he lost a penalty kick,he lost a Champions League.In the end,all i found out is,Ronaldo ain't hero for United,Giggs is,van der Sar is,and Terry ain't leader breed,I have my respect to Lampard for respecting her mom,but Drogba,I believe I can slap people better than yours.Man United has history,Chelsea didn't.It's not money who ruled football anyway.

No comments: