Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button From My Point of View.

I watched this movie last week,but suddenly I felt want to share my experience,especially from my point of view after I watched this movie.

Well,I don't mind about Brad Pitt was born to be old.But I don't know,this story seems for me it's weird.I never have in my mind,born old,die young.It's something confusal in my head to understand this movie.

Anyway,this story is about how people want to escape their life from the frame of time.We born as babies,grow up as children,and teenager,grow as adult,and then grow older and finally dies.But somehow we humans always trying to escape ourselves from this timeframe.

We always want to look young although we actually old.Look at Ronald Reagan,to be honest he died in young,although he was 93 years old.He always look young,he always active in gym,work out when he was a POTUS,and he always attempt he is younger than everyone although he is around 70 years old during his presidency.

Well,I don't know.When I was a kid,around 5 years old,I always want to grow up.I want to wear high heels,and always watching my mum walking.I like the way she walk,graceful and I want to be as graceful as her.Of course my adorable sister will also follow my steps,and it's funny when both of us unintendedly broke my mum's pair of high heels!

But as I growing up,I want to be when I was young.Where is my world is just me and Elly.Where I don't have to pressure with my studies,lovey-dovey problems and everything.Where everything was fun and everyone's adores you.

What I get from this movie is we humans always try to escape from timeframe.Like Ronald Reagan or Naomi Campbell,they don't realized how old they was until the day they die.

Meanwhile,growing old doesn't mean bad.Wrinkles and eye bags will coming.Even bigger.I can't bend my backbone like some gymnasts did,not when I was 5.I think I can do anything I want.

Not anymore.Of course you can't running naked around the house,just like when you was 5!

But to be honest,I wish I was Benjamin Button.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a story of Benjamin's button. Haha.

My eyes like blinking 10 times/second when I watched this movie.

Anyhow, you are right, somehow we humans always trying to escape ourselves from this time frame.

I understand better after I read ur blog. Haha.

Unknown said...

reverse time frame. i think it is a very creative story line.

Ez the Conspirator said...

master,

it's not my habit to spoil the movie hik hik!

sarah,

very,very creative.out-of-the-box way of thinking.